Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Holy Cake and Ice Cream, Riley is Turning 4!!!

We celebrated Riley’s 4th birthday with a Batman Party!

RileyBatman5x7 - Copy

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

Goody Bags!

09

And I will gladly pat myself on the back for these badass capes I made for all the kids!  :)  I will also thank Aunt Tay Tay for helping me with the goody bags and the capes!

10 11 12 13

Earlier that day, Riley went to his friend Aerin’s birthday party (Miss Aerin was born less than 24 hours before Riley in the same hospital!) and she had a princess come and do face painting, so Riley got his face painted like Batman!!

photo 1photo 2 

Riley in his full Batman Gear!  We got him his own personalized Batman shirt with his name and age on it.  I was never able to get a good picture of him in it though.

14 15

A bit in to the party, the kids went on a hike through the cemetery and woods behind our house….

16

Reservoir Bats

17 18

Cupcake Time!!!

19 

Davis took creative genius into his own hands and added M&M’s to his cupcake!

21

my boys!  don’t let the cuteness fool you, they were fighting over the M&M’s in that jar!

myboys

Little guy, big cucpake!

image220   

Aerin and Riley at the end of a very long celebratory day!!!

P1090470_1

No comments: