Thursday, December 1, 2011

Toddler Busy Bags

I love the internet.  I found this awesome idea for “Toddler Busy Bags” which are just small bags with activities in them for little ones.  They are portable and can be taken anywhere (think loooooooooong car rides, dr office, etc…..).  I really wanted to make them for our long drive to Disney, but ran out of time with the whole Halloween party/costumes/etc.  But I did manage to get a couple done before we left for Indiana for Thanksgiving!

Color Match Up (also good for fine motor skills with the clothespin!) 

P1040162

Felt Boards – I plan to make more shapes with this eventually, but damn, cutting shapes freestyle was really hard (and a stupid idea), lol!

P1040171 P1040174

And the Button Snake – felt shapes with a slit in the middle and buttons on each end, also good for fine motor skills!

P1040177

Oh, and we also have a finger puppet bag!  I don’t know why I never thought to bring our bag of finger puppets anywhere before!  We already have them in a little mesh bag with a zipper, so that one was easy! 

I plan to make more because the boys REALLY LOVE these!  woohoo!

No comments: