Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More Riley School Crafts

Today was Riley’s last day of this semester at school, and I have been anxiously awaiting today for two reasons:  1) to see what he would bring home today and 2) so I could post all the recent stuff since the last post!

One more from Halloween, it is a haunted house with a spider attached to a straw acting as the spout with the words to itsy bitsy spider on the back!  so clever!

 P1040378

More fall decor, love the owl plate and the leaves!  The back story on the black bird is twofold:  each month they have one or two colors they are working on and they make a bird for each month using one of the colors.  So far we had red, blue and black.  I can’t wait to put them all together at the end of the year!

P1040380

This huge reindeer made me laugh almost as much as the giant turkey!  And this angel?!?!  ohhh my!  too cute!

P1040624 P1040693

Reindeer Food to sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve so Santa and his reindeer can find us!  And a present!  Eeep!  I can NOT wait to open it!

P1040817 P1040815

Two reindeer hand prints, a partridge and a pear!

P1040816

No comments: