Monday, June 15, 2009

My Days With The Lakes Boys

So now that it has been a month and a half that I've been home full-time with the boys, I am starting to feel more comfortable with our routine, getting out and about with two in tow, scheduling activities and lolly-gagging about! We spend our days going for long walks, going to one of the many playgrounds near our house, going to Toddlercize at the YMCA, playing in the front yard, meeting friends at the zoo, bouncy house or for playdates and my favorite part.....we spend our afternoons at our awesome pool! Our neighborhood has the best pool, it has zero entry and gradually gets deeper as it winds around and has fountains in the shallow end! Mommy is also able to get some work-outs in while the boys play in the daycare at the YMCA! Mostly Riley is just along for the ride and is good for napping whenever/wherever or intently watching big brother Finn. Basically we spend a lot of time playing in one way or another....having FUN Lakes Family Style! ;) I can honestly say that I am completely enjoying my time with them and with each new activity or discovery or milestone that comes along it makes me cherish this time I have with them even more!

No comments: