Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memory Card Full

I wish this was some clever way of me saying that my memory is so full from all of the time I've spent with the boys in the last month and a half, but no....sadly it is the message that my camera gave me as it stopped filming Riley rolling over! Riley rolled over for the first time the day before he was 4 months old, he rolled over three times before it dawned on me that I should get my camera and get it on video. Once I did, he rolled over for that 4th time and as he was halfway over it stopped! Gah! The video was actually really funny to watch, but in my haste to try to make space so I could get the full roll filmed I deleted it only to have him not roll over again that day. :( He has since rolled over from belly to back and even back to belly and I've just been too lazy to get up and find the camera and get it captured.

No comments: