Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Staying at home perks

So far there have been a lot of little perks to being a stay-at-home-mom, but this one takes the cake so far! When Finn was with the nanny and then in daycare, I always told myself that the first time I saw him do something (walking, crawling, etc.), or heard him say something (momma, dadda, etc.) that I would count that as the first time he did it, not when the nanny or daycare told me he did it, but when I saw/heard it with my own eyes/ears. And I was always OK with that. But last week was the first time Riley laughed and I KNOW for a fact that it was the first time....and better yet, it was because mommy was tickling him! Gah! I can't get enough of it, it is just too cute! And a little video to share with you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness that's too f'ing cute!!! and, to comment on the below, you are NOT a heffer. put riley in the family picture!!