Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Sports

Fall Sports is upon us again!  This year Finn has signed up for Golf on Saturday’s and T-Ball on Sunday’s.  We’re trying something new for Riley this year that I am REALLY excited about….Gymnastics!  After 4 seasons of having Riley signed up for soccer and clinging to us the entire time instead of actually playing, I had enough.  I’m quite certain that soccer is just not his sport and that he needs a different outlet and he needs something that is just his and he won’t be compared to his older brother by.  I really wanted to do some kind of Martial Arts but it was impossible to find something that worked with our schedules.  But Boys Gymnastics fit perfectly!  We’ve only been one week but HE FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!  I’m calling complete victory on this one.

IMG_1062IMG_1063 

And one of Riley in the yellow shirt jumping up and down on the trampoline, which by the way is his FAVORITE part!

IMG_1219

We aren’t allowed in the gymnasium so it was really tough for me to get any pictures.

Finn is playing golf and tball again!  He is a Durham Bull this year!

IMG_1270 IMG_1264 IMG_1265 IMG_1266

No comments: