Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Genius going down in a ball of flames

Every now and then I come up with an idea and feel like a genius!

Like this…..one boy wanted to play with the loop car ramp thing.  Then next thing you know they all do and there is fighting.  So I say, hey, we’ve got MILES of car tracks and other loop things….so off I go to set up three different car tracks for the boys!!  One for each boy!  But once I got one of the loops set up each boy wanted one specifically.  So then I say, OK, let me set up the timer, each boy gets 5 minutes at each station and then we switch.  It was AMAZING.

P1090243 P1090238 P1090239

It was AMAZING.  For about 15 minutes…which I know has actually got to be a record breaking time, right?  And then it all went downhill in a ball of flames.  One of those ball of flame moments that keeps spiraling and spiraling and spiraling until every single person in the house is crying, including me.  What is actually AMAZING is how you can go from feeling like a complete genius to feeling like the worst mother in the entire world.

But, I’m going to look at these pictures and just focus on the genius part.  :)

No comments: