Monday, September 24, 2012

ABC’s!

I have had this on my to-do list for almost 2 years.  I really wanted to start them with Finn when he was 3, and I just never got around to it.  But I finally just started it with Riley and he is LOVING it!  He LOVES crafts and he is really into learning his letters now that he sees Finn doing his homework.  I absolutely love this blog No Time For Flashcards, she is amazing, I love her crafts, her book recommendations, everything on her blog I just love.  She has basically given step0-by-step instructions for each letter, so I’m really just following along.  I love it and Riley is really loving it too!

A is for Alligator!

P1070915

B is for Banana!  We also made chocolate covered bananas to go with it, YUM!

 P1080035

And so far we’ve also completed C is for Caterpillar and D is for Dragon!  I cannot wait to see our wall completely filled!

P1080079

No comments: