Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yellow River Game Ranch – Kid Camera Style

We had an amazing spring break!  We went to the Yellow River Game Ranch with some friends one day, Strawberry Picking another day and went to the beach to visit Aunt Tay Tay!

The day we went to the Yellow River Game Ranch, I was running around trying to get everything packed up for the trip.  I grabbed mine and Finn’s cameras and set them on the bed next to our bags.  Next thing I know, we arrive at the ranch and Finn jumps out of the car with his camera when I realize, I didn’t grab mine.  Finn was so cute when I was bummed and said “Don’t worry momma, I’ll show you my pictures!”  gah, so cute!  But I knew his camera didn’t take very good pictures.  But then….when we got home and I downloaded them, much to my surprise there are a bunch of really great pictures!!!  Riley also had a turn playing photographer!

I took this one at Finn’s request

 DSCN0001

“Pensive Finn, by Riley Lakes”

DSCN0002

“The Bunny Farm, by Finnegan Lakes”

DSCN0005

“Shoes” photog unknown

DSCN0020 DSCN0021

“Lila” by Riley lakes

DSCN0023

“Riley loves shoes” by Riley Lakes

DSCN0024

No idea who this woman is, but I love that she played along with Riley!  Ha!

DSCN0030

“Riley’s shoes” by Riley Lakes

DSCN0031

“The Bunny Farm” by Riley Lakes

DSCN0033 DSCN0036 DSCN0038 DSCN0039

I can’t help but picture Riley, a little older, trying to look up girls dresses.  I think we are in trouble.

DSCN0040 DSCN0042 DSCN0043 DSCN0045

“The Stump” by Riley Lakes

DSCN0046 DSCN0047

Riley’s self portrait!

DSCN0053

And after all the FUN we went to CFA to grab some lunch and look who was standing outside!  “CFA Cow by mommalakes”

DSCN0065

No comments: