Friday, September 18, 2009

I am not smarter than a 2 year old

Finn loves cleaning....he has this play dirt devil vacuum that he got for christmas that he will spend an hour walking around the house vacuuming and only making me wish that it could really clean the floors. He loves to sweep with his own mini broom and momma's big broom. He will even wipe down the dinner table with his own napkin. Not too long ago when I was trying to find something in the closet we found the swiffer....I had totally forgotten I had that thing, but he pulled it out and start pushing it around the house. I was out of the little cloths that you put on it but I made a mental note to pick some up next time I went to the store. So we go to target, I pick some up and he sees the broom on the box and so we talk all about how these go on the broom and he couldn't wait to get home to try it out. I open the box, put one on the swiffer and he FREAKS out. Will not use the swiffer with the cloth on it. He rips it off and then proceeds to walk around "swiffering" the floor, but without the cloth, so he's really not doing any good. I should have known it was too good to be true, but you can't blame me for trying!

No comments: