Friday, October 10, 2008

My Meme

So another mom I know, Sam's Mommy tagged me for a Meme....while I'm still not really sure what a Meme is, I'm going along with it! Basically, I think its an idea for us moms to come out from behind the blog and talk about ourselves just a little bit! So here are 6 random things some of you may or may not know about ME!

1) I have a Mousters Degree. That's right, I said Mousters. I was part of the Walt Disney World College Program, where I was an "intern" at Disney world down in Florida for the summer. Honestly, I worked as a seating hostess at King Stephen's Banquet Hall, that restaurant at the top of Cinderella's Castle....that was considered an internship! Best part...I dated Prince Charming! Easy on the eyes, not so charming.

2) I was the only one in the bar that cheered when Jo Pa was taken out.

3) I've given up all organized sports....but only after 6 years of post collegiate efforts and time spent before realizing that I am just not good at anything other than cheering on the team and post-game happy hours.

4) I chose Purdue University because I liked the pamphlets they sent me in the mail. Honest to God. Something about them just called to me. The rest is history.

5) I actually studied to become and worked as an Actuary. I'm a big math/stat nerd. Now the secret is out.

6) I am allergic to kiwi. nothing else, just kiwi. I had never had kiwi until I went to college, met my freshman roommate who was from Hawaii who introduced me to kiwi, that delicious nectar from the gods. I still didn't eat much kiwi until I graduated college and was grocery shopping for myself.....one day it hit me that the reason I was breaking out in full body rashes, my tongue was swelling up and it was getting harder to breathe was from kiwi. Even after I knew I was allergic I kept eating it, it was sooooo good, I just couldn't stop, until one day I had the worst reaction where I really couldn't breathe. Haven't had it since, but it calls to me. I miss you kiwi, I wish I had never met you.

And so for the tagees, the next six victims to tell us random things about themselves....Ashley Baber, EZ, Brittany Erwin, Mrs.W, JoJo, and Ridge's Mom. I cannot wait to see what they have to share! The rules are if you're tagged, post six random/weird things about yourself on your blog and tag six people. And leave them a comment on their blog letting them know that you've tagged them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haaaaaaaaaa. oh lord. i almost peed my pants reading that. love the mouster's degree. it still gets me thinking back to making fun of your resume before you interviewed... and, i think you sold short the 'cheering' you did when jo pa got taken out. i miss you and the foamy finger at our purdue alumni sports games. actually, i just miss you!

Lee Anne said...

LOL at the not so charming prince charming. Thanks for playing!

Brittany said...

These are hillar! How am I going to compete with this?