Monday, March 19, 2012

St Patty’s Day Crafts and then some….

Riley made the shamrocks in the middle at school, and we made the rainbows at home with Finn!

P1050731

And then we made these awesome “puffy paint shamrocks” where you mix shaving cream, glue and paint together!  It was super gooey and messy and FUN!

 P1050761 P1050763 P1050764 P1050766

Finn didn’t want to participate, but once Riley and I got our hands in, Finn wanted to feel it.  So he stuck one hand in and said it was like “gack”, which I guess is something they made at school for snowmen, and then I tricked him into “wiping” his hand on his shamrock!  :)  Our finished products!

P1050776 P1050777

So as we finish the project, this goo is everywhere, so I take Riley’s shirt off of him and use it to start cleaning up his chair and the table and we wash his hands and then I’m trying to clean out the sink….completely oblivious to Riley, except that I know he ran outside to play with Finn in the backyard.  When I finish cleaning up the mess I go out back to play and I find him like this:

P1050771

So I run back inside to get my camera, snap that picture and then this video:

This kid cracks me up!!!!  hahahahahahaha

Riley was in charge of snack for school too, so I made some shamrock rice krispie treats!  Riley wouldn’t touch them though, even at school when everyone else was munching away.  I should have known, the child who won’t eat a single green thing!

P1050785

No comments: