Monday, March 19, 2012

Saying Good-bye is Hard to do

As if Kellen’s impending 1st birthday, wasn’t emotional enough….we’re clearing out some of the baby things.  The first to go was the Infant Car Seat and the….Snap N Go.  For those of you who know me, know that I love this stroller.  And yes, it is weird to love a stroller, but I do.  Out of all of our strollers it has been my favorite.  And I’ve gotten to use it 3 times.  Giving it up this time was really hard because it means the end of the last baby stage, but it also was a big hit in my “system”.  The “system” of getting three boys in and out of the car and in and out of school drop-offs and how I get three boys to go places.  It meant I needed to come up with a new “system”.

But one more last thing made it sad.  Finn gets stickers at school all the time and he always put them on the stroller every day when I picked him up.  So we had to take the stickers off.  I grabbed a sheet of paper for him to transfer them to.  Alot of them didn’t transfer, but some did and Finn had FUN helping. 

P1050784

He was sad to see the stroller go too.

P1050782

No comments: