Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finn see Cake, I mean Kate, at the Zoo

We met up with some friends at the zoo, Karen is part of my online moms group, and was the one who found Riley’s birth story for me!  We met up with her and her precious daughter Kate at the zoo….only Finn kept saying Cake every time I said Kate.  It was a cloudy cool day, and evidently, had I bothered to check the weather forecast, would have known that it was also going to be a rainy day!  LOL!  Regardless we had a good time running around, riding the carousel, the train and seeing the pandas and getting our favorite panda hand stamps!

Riley looks super excited to be out in the rain

IMG_3607

And Kate and Finn holding hands, how cute!

IMG_3611 IMG_3609

Karen got a great picture of the group of us on our way out, you can see it here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We had a great time--we'll have to do it again soon!